Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Thankful for...

Dax's Thankful List

Mom, Dad, Piper and Miss Eg
my cousins
my best friend Finny
my uncles
Zo-Zo "my girlfriend"
Nanna
Grandma and Grandad

Piper's Thankful List

my family
my friends
my clothes
my house
my food
my own room
my school
my teacher
my country
clean water
my dog
my electricity
my books
the holidays
for everything

Matt's Thankful List
my wife
my kids
my talents and abilities
For the movie Elf
that Copeland and The Killers have Christmas songs
Mountain Dew

Sarah's Thankful List
Matt
Piper
Dax
my Mom
wonderful In-laws
my home
My van- Yolanda
Matt's job
My MacBook
music
books
the gospel
my cocomotion
my sweet surrogate daughters- Abby and Katie
pictures
Amanda
friends
Rook
Scrabble

We are indeed thankful for so many things today and everyday. I look around the family room as I type and my heart is full of love and thanks as I see my children and my husband cuddled up on the couch watching the Thanksgiving Parade. I am blessed beyond measure. I am healthy and so are my children and husband. I am warm and safe in my home. I am a daughter of royal birth, the daughter of a King. Indeed i am blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet!! Glad to see Grandad and I made the list! Grandma