Saturday, September 6, 2008

Double Ouch

We decided to go on a walk with Roxy and Miss Egg. Dax and Piper were riding their razors and were a few houses ahead of us when we saw Dax go down. By the time we ran to him there was blood dripping from his nose. He said he wanted to keep riding, but about a minute later he decided it was too much for him and I took him home. This what he looks like now...


I love that even while hurting he is still giving me a smile...


He is watching Curious George now with a cool wet washcloth that he refuses to move...


Between Piper's cheek and Dax's face, people are going to think we beat our kids. We don't, I promise!

1 comments:

wildthayn said...

Poor Dax!!! I know you don't beat your kids, but they have sure had a rough week. Wishing them both a speedy recovery.