Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Piper's ballet recital

Piper had her third ballet recital in June! She was awesome!! I will admit I was a bit worried after watching her in class. She never danced the dance the whole way through but would insist she knew it. She was right, she danced the routine perfectly for the big show. She has a natural talent as a ballet dancer and I love watching her dance. She has decided that next year she would like to take hip hop. The dancer in me agreed as long as she sticks with ballet. She loved watching the dance company girls perform and now can't wait to be old enough to try out for the company. At that point we will have to set up some kind of recital fund. Those costumes are expensive!!


Our tiny dancer



4 comments:

The Pope Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pope Family said...

Piper is beautiful! I cannot wait for ballet recitals... unless Brooklyn turns out to be a tomboy because of her two older brothers. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

wildthayn said...

So cute!!! What a beautiful girl!!

The Plum Verbena said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Piper is so cute, I was just looking at old dance recital pictures today... I cannot wait for Ansley to start dancing in the fall.