Sunday, May 4, 2008

Introducing....

ROXY SUE MITCHELL




That's right we have a new furry family member. Roxy is a brindle boxer and she is 11 weeks old. We went out for BBQ and came home with a puppy. That's normal, right? I must admit it was all my idea. I totally melted into a pile of aww when we saw her. She was just what we were missing. The kids are in love with her and also a bit scared of her. She likes to chase and nip at them. We are already looking into puppy school :) She is a sweetheart and has a very laid back personality. We are getting as much cuddle time in with her now before she grows to the size of a small horse. Wish us luck....I'm sure we will need it!!

3 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Yay! I love your blog. I'm sure Matt will take some fabulous pictures to put on there. I wish I had that talent. I love you dog too. I'm a sucker when it comes to puppies. Sarah, you need to post some pictures of your cute belly. :)

netsirK said...

Awwww, she is a cutie! I can kinda see your preggo belly in one of the pics...I can't believe how close you guys are! :)

The Pope Family said...

Looks like fun...but I have to say I'm glad it's you and not me! but your family will love her!